Provide an exciting and interactive educational opportunity at your event. Hands-on fun for all ages and abilities; paints are floated in a pan filled with water thickened with a seaweed extract which is attached to a vibrating speaker. The paints are then textured with brushes, rakes, and your sounds! Finally paper is laid on the surface of the marbling bath and the image is transferred onto the paper creating a personalized image of sound that participants can take home with them. This activity creates a moderate amount of noise (~60-90db) and is wonderfully messy but does not leave a mess!
$500 per 3 hour workshop
- 2 x CymaSpace staff to set up and operate station.
- 8” x 11” paintings.
- Sound sources
- iPad w/ various music apps
- Direct input for instruments and devices. Can also take a feed from live performer.
- 10’ x 15’ set up area
- $175 - Per additional hour.
- $100 - Camera and short throw projector to project image of marbling bath.
- $100 - Additional Cymatic Marbling Painting station (up to 3)